Monday, September 8, 2008

In RXN to ... "Desperate = Sexy? Um, nope."

Desperate = Sexy? Um, nope.

You do like volleyball. Even though I'm not sure how that fits in with all
of this. I get it, You want me to learn how. Even in 2006. Even before
you met me (was there a time before you met me? hard to say) you were
sending me "learn how to play volleyball" vibes.

Okay first of all... where is this cute young lady you are supposed to be on
a date with during this whole experience? As far as I can tell, you
ignored her and then made her friend cry. I wouldn't ask you out again
after that. Unless I "obviously had a crush on you".

I like this story, I think it's pretty funny. Sorority girls are
confusing. Much like Yolato.You have no idea what that is, I bet. It's
yogurt Gelato, which is like frozen yogurt except that it tastes like
yogurt that has been frozen.

I especially appreciate the presence of Kevin in this story. Kevin is a
little bit nuts. I like him a lot, he is hilarious, but he attracts all
sorts of strange people. Kevin once told me he used to hang out
regularly with my ex-boyfriend. Red Flag! If I had known that my
ex-boyfriend was the kind of person Kevin spent a lot of time with, it
would have been over a lot faster. Point being, if he thinks that
someone is acting erratically, you have a serious problem on your
hands. So I understand why you tried to sneak away, although I don't
know if I've ever seen anyone give the peace sign and mean it.

I maintain that you would have slept with her if you thought she was pretty.

Because you're my adorable, lovable Boyfriend. Kisses on YOU!

No comments: