Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In RXN to... "I'm Matt Mayer, and here's my Thursday"

I'm Matt Mayer, and here's my Thursday

Power nap in a strange apartment until 8 in the morning?! Whose strange apartment? Not to mention, power nap my ass! So what if we weren't dating until May 5, 2006 at 5:13 am? I'm a little mad right now.

The only part worth reading in this blog of yours is the part about Chris. The rest of it is just you talking about how awesome your day was because you have a friend that gave you free Coldplay tickets. You don't even like Coldplay. Even though, that's only because Jason Mantzoukas doesn't like Coldplay and mentioned it at every Mother show we ever went to. You're such a follower. You like NSYNC. That's a follower move. Although, in all fairness, you did like JC and not Justin. Although now you like Justin and not JC. You follower!

I personally don't think you're scum like Chris. He's pretty awful. And you're pretty great! But if you don't think you're scum, and you have reasons, you should definitely not keep them from us. I guarantee that every person who has read that blog (all 6 of them) is now so much closer to being sure you're scum because you chose to withhold every reason you're not. It's just like a murder suspect being on the witness stand saying "I have an alibi, but I'm not telling you what it is."

The only reason he'd do that is if the reason is as bad. Like, "I couldn't have been murdering that person, I was too busy molesting this child in my basement." Maybe you know you're not scum because he was actually getting to have sex with them whereas they denied you. Too embarrassing to admit that you couldn't even get play from a freshman girl when you're a fifth year senior. That could definitely be it. But maybe not...

Because you're my adorable, lovable Boyfriend. Kisses on you!

No comments: