Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In RXN to... "My First Ever Post ... Since Livejournal"


First, don't admit that you had a LiveJournal, especially not in your title. Sweetheart, I'm only saying this because I looked up your livejournal because of this title. You were so dramatic. I don't even have time to make a reaction blog about all the high school drama depicted in that keyboard vomit. So here's my entire devotion to it: you're cuter now.

Matt created his account to comment on somebody else's blog:
Is it that important to comment on another person's blog that you must have a blog of your own? Have you no identity? No existence but to react to others? Noting the cause for the existence of my own blog, I will shut up now.

Matt uses his first blog as an adult, as a standup, to open to door to those seeking standup advice:
Awww, Boyfriend! That's so cute. You're always trying to help others, even when you're in no position to do so. I mean, you were good when you started sure, but as you pointed out, the vets were handing out bits of advice like they were Voter Registration forms. Why come to you? Oh, I remember why.

Because you're my adorable, lovable Boyfriend. Kisses on you!

No comments: